This is my final design for the booklet insert. I had to create this in one day so it is ready for print. I am pleased with how it has turned out and hopefully it all fits together perfectly once printed. I am going to bind the booklet page into the folder with a book binding technique we learnt in a lecture workshop which is sewing it together with needle and thread.
This is my new design idea for the identity pack layout. As I needed to fit in more information about the brand guidelines I have had to create more space. My idea is to create a separate two page double spread that can be folded in half and sown into the pack to create a separate booklet. I don’t have very long to do this as it is getting printed tomorrow (2nd May 2013). Let the challenge begin.
This is my final logo design after a lot of experimenting and deliberating. I feel this final design best represents The Gap Project and it’s values. The type face is Orator Std and I think it sits perfectly in the layout of the logo.
After my tutorial with my tutor I have decided to change the type on my logo and also how the brand identity pack functions. I am going to have a play with various type faces and different layouts with the logo to see if I can improve it before the final print and hand in. Also with the brand identity pack I have realised there isn’t enough space to add the important brand guidelines, so this also needs addressing.
This is the letter head design for the GAP. I feel this really works as it is simple.
This is the business card and compliments slip. I am please with the compliments slip however i’m not sure about the business card as I feel it needs more work.